Are you at Risk Cervical ?
- NPersistent infection of the cervix with Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- N Having many sexual partners
- NHusband having multiple sexual partners
- NHaving first sexual intercourse at a young age
- NGiving birth to many children
- NHaving other diseases which lower immunity such as HIV/AIDS, immunosuppressive drugs, transplant etc.
The presence of these risk factors does not imply that you will definitely acquire cancer. However, if you have one or more of these risk factors, it is advisable to consult your doctor.